Triad 2310 ULSX
- Versatile underground locator used for:
- Line Tracing (pipes, cables, tracer wires, etc.)
- Passive line tracing (power cables, etc.)
- Sonde locating (coil-type transmitters, camera heads)
- Conduit locating and tracing
- Uncomplicated and intuitive user interface that simplifies and speeds up most locating jobs
- LCD screen offers visual display of intended target as well as audio response
- Visual response provides both location and orientation of desired line or sonde
- Search direction indicators, constant numerical response, automatic gain and set-up options
- Universal application as both receiver and transmitter are compatible with other locators on the market
- Will automatically scan and synchronize to any catalogued frequency between 50Hz-200KHz
- Receiver comes standard with over 35 catalogued frequencies
- Receiver comes standard with 4 passive modes (High voltage mode optional)
- Automatic depth and accuracy reporting
- Single trigger control
- Transmitter built into carry case: comes standard with nine operating frequencies (9 conductive, 3 inductive)
- Transmitter equipped with Goldak's patented SI super inductor antenna system for enhanced inductive capability.
- Durable construction: high impact ABS and Xenoy plastic
- Lightweight and compact: Receiver just over 4 Lbs./Transmitter approx. 13 Lbs.
- Rec.powered by 8 "AA" batts. (approx. 50 Hrs.)
- Transpowered by built-in rechargeable lithium ion system
Triad 2310 ULSX
This item is warranted for a period of two years from the purchase date. The warranty covers manufacturer defects parts & labor. The warranty does not cover any shipping or handling charges incurred. The Sewer Camera Center does not assume any liability for damage caused by shipping, accidents, neglect, abuse, tampering. misuse, or repairs done by another person or entity. At no time is The Sewer Camera Center responsible for loss of work while equipment is in for service. For Warranty Work please contact our service center.